Note - there is now a Volume Two available
Full of geometric beadwork to delight and inspire - featuring 28 projects with over 170 diagrams and over 220 photos, there is something for everyone.
The book begins with the basics of geometric beadwork showing all of the techniques, tips and information you need to get started. It then moves onto colour and design considerations before separating into 4 different chapters: Triangles, Squares, Pentagons and 'Beyond Corners'.
Even if you have purchased instructions from me before, or done some other geometric beadwork there are still many projects and techniques which are brand new, never seen before.
In addition to full page photos, so you can see all the detail, every project has:
- The quantity and size of beads you will need
- The colours used (where I had them and the label hadn't come off the tube etc!)
- The techniques needed (every technique needed is shown in detail at the start of the book or relevant chapter)
- Sizing information (where relevant)
- Variation ideas (again where relevant)
- Detailed step-by-step instruction using a mix of text, diagrams and photos
- My favourite feature: 'In a nutshell'. This is for anyone who is more advanced and doesn't need each project completely spelt out. For you I have distilled each project down to its essential steps meaning you can read that and dive right in
The book is now for sale on Amazon so please choose your nearest venue:
If you are interested in trade copies please contact me.
Please ask for this book at your local bead or book shop using the ISBNs:
- ISBN-10: 1542891892
- ISBN-13: 978-1542891899
Please note this is the physical edition of the book. If you would also like just a digital copy you can purchase that here (if you purchase a hard copy and would like a digital version then please contact me with your purchase details).