This class is for evening UK/ Europe and daytime North America. If you would prefer a daytime UK/ Europe and evening Southern Hemisphere you can find that here
- This is a virtual class which will be run via the Zoom app and if you'd like to attend you will need will need to have a device audio (i.e. an iPad, iPhone or other smart phone, laptop or desktop computer) and have downloaded the Zoom app in advance of the class (the app is free and you don't need an account to attend).
- Full details will be sent out to you once you have registered
-Please note that as instructions are sent out when you book refunds or swapping to a different class is not possible
- Please note that virtual classes are just like in-person ones, it is your responsibility to be able to attend, but if you have any questions just contact me
- The level of this class is beginner upwards, you don't need any previous experience apart from being able to handle beads and needle & thread
- If you have any questions about the level of the class then please do just contact me before you book
Love the look of bead crochet but hate the thought of threading on all those beads in advance?
Want to replicate the technique without having to learn how on earth to do it?
This class teaches you how to adapt a basic beading technique to give you the look and feel of bead crochet without any of the hassle.
You will not only learn the basic technique but also the essential tips and tricks to make it work and be able to bead continuous bangles as well as crochet-effect ropes.
The class will look at beading a basic spiralled bangle and finishing it continuously as well as replicating other patterns.
This 5- hour class will begin at these times:
No PayPal account? No problem! Simply enter your credit/debit card details at the checkout.
Any currency conversion is done automatically.
If you have any queries about the class content or suitability, please contact me.