This kit contains all you need to make this striking necklace which combines geometric beadwork with a floral motif.
The centrepiece uses a stunning (discontinued) Swarovski focal crystal bezelled and adorned using the principles of beading a Rick-Rack to use geometric beading to create a floral centrepiece.
The pendant, which can also be worn as a brooch, hangs on a unique geometric rope which mixes Herringbone and Peyote Stitch and which can be varied as desired.
This kit contains:
- 1 x 30mm discontinued Swarovski flatback crystal
- Delica beads in 2 colours
- Miyuki size 15 seed beads
- S-hook clasp
- Beading thread and needles
- Printed and digital instructions
- Postage World-wide
The kit is now available in limited supplies in 2 different colours schemes:
- Jet crystal with black & silver Delicas and silver seed beads
- Crystal crystal with black & silver Delicas and silver seed beads
This kit is suitable for intermediate beaders upwards (you need to know Herringbone and Peyote Stitch) and will never be available as a separate pattern
I love to support and encourage individuals who make beadwork so please feel free to use anything you make from these instructions or kit as gifts or to sell to support your bead buying habit!