Create sparkling charms using quick and easy beadwork for some striking and interchangeable jewellery.
This beaded charms kit, an over-the-top version of my Coronet Charms, contains all the materials and instructions you need to turn these vintage & discontinued Swarovski Corona crystals into sparkling delights.
The project and kit is designed so you can wear just 1 charm (on any of the 3 chains included) or keep adding them until you're wearing all 24... or be kind and share the finished pieces with 2 friends...
You'll learn how to bezel the crystals (which look clear from the side) to allow as much of the colour to show and light to get into the crystals to help them sparkle and also how to string them in different ways for different looks.
This kit contains:
- 24 vintage Swarovski Corona crystals (12 each in Bermuda Blue and Heliotrope - turn them upside down to see the amazing colours!)
- Duracoat Delica beads in gold or silver
- 3 different lengths of gold or silver-plated chains so you can wear as many charms as desired at different lengths or split the set up to share with 2 others (if you're very kind that is!)
- Beading thread and needles
- Printed and digital instructions
- Postage World-wide
This kit is suitable for relative beginners upwards (you need to know basic circular peyote stitch) and can be completed ready to wear in just one evening.
If you have your own crystals then you can purchase the instructions here.
I love to support and encourage individuals who make beadwork so please feel free to use anything you make from these instructions or kit as gifts or to sell to support your bead buying habit!