This striking interchangeable and reversible necklace is designed to give you oodles of different ways to wear it.
The advanced instructions (which contain full details on beading CRAW but knowledge of the stitch will help) detail how to not only make the reversible CRAW rings that give the piece its name, but also how to make the beaded braid the rings hang on and then how to create the fully-beaded S-hook clasp. Lastly you'll be shown in detail how to 'string' the rings so that can mix-and-match them as desired. The full necklace has 12 rings but you can wear as few as 2 for a more subtle look, adding in extras when wanted.
The kit contains:
- 800+ 2mm glass pearls in 2 different colour mixes
- 60g+ of Miyuki seed beads in 2 sizes (15s and 11s)
- Pack of beading needles
- Beading thread
- 20-page instruction booklet (paper & digital)
- World-wide postage
The kits are now available in 2 colour options:
- Golds - this has gold seed beads (a mix of matte and shiny) with pearls in reds/ purple mixes (as shown in the finished piece)
- Silvers - this has silver & pewter seed beads (a mix of matte and shiny) with pearls in greens/ natural mixes