This class looks at creating and finishing the perfect piece of jewellery or beadwork.
The day will cover:
- Using memory wire
- Using beading elastic
- Stringing- what material or technique to choose?
- Stringing with thread and knotting
- Using gimp/ French wire
- Using end caps and cones
- Using flexible beading wire and crimping
- Using cord with knots and cord endings
- As well as some basic wirework techniques to use when finishing your work
You'll also have the opportunity to try out findings, stringing materials etc. you may not have used before- and learn the best ways to use them.
No experience is necessary at all.Note: I can supply all tools and materials.