A charm bracelet handmade by me at a week long jewellery course.
The theme of my bracelet is '2006' and all the charms are related to events in my year.
The charms included are:
- A mouse made using wax carving and casting, then his tail soldered on.
- a red cross carved from perspex, along with a tag cut from silver and then stamped with 2006.
- A book made using wax carving and casting, engraved with Hobo symbols.
- A textured and domed piece of silver I soldered a bezel to and set a Turquoise stone in.
- A textured pentagon shaped piece of silver I soldered a bezel to and set a green stone in.
- A triangular patterned piece of silver that was made using wax carving and casting.
- A heart formed from wire and hammered.