This variation of my Caroline Necklace fits into the Caroline Necklace series of work.
Made using 14mm Swarovski flatback crystals (now discontinued) this necklace is fully reversible and the use of interchangeable fastenings means the necklace can easily be adjusted to be worn at different lengths.
The full kit contains everything you will need to make the necklace:
- 18 Swarovski flatback crystals (now discontinued)
- 370+ 3mm Swarovski bicones and pearls to co-ordinate with the focal crystals
- 25g of Delica beads in a custom mix
- 17g of Miyuki size 15 seed beads
- Pack of needles and thread
- Packed in a ready-to-use beading case
- 33 page instruction booklet (paper & instant download) with instructions for all Caroline necklace variations
- World-wide postage
The kits are available in 5 colour options:
- Topaz & Peridot
- Topaz & Rose Gold
- Topaz & Antique Pink
- Topaz & Jet
- Topaz & Mixed (Peridot, Antique Pink & Jet)
Only a total of 42 of these kits will ever be produced.
Please note that if you have already purchased the Caroline Instructions or another Caroline Kit then please let me know and I will refund the instructions/ offer a discount for multiple kits.
I love to support and encourage individuals who make beadwork so please feel free to use anything you make from these instructions or kit as gifts or to sell to support your bead buying habit!