Clearing Out UFOs
posted: Saturday, 17 January 2009
I was at bead group today and brought along lots of those jobs that have been sitting around waiting to be finished- and it felt good to finish them!
I managed to do almost all the repairs I've been asked to do over the last few months, finish off some wirework kits I bought and also finished beading all the samples for my new book in time for the next photography day this Friday.
Somehow I managed to squeeze in a visit to The London Bead Co and was very restrained and only bought a magazine- I was looking for some size 15 Delicas as I'm desperate to do some of my geometric work in them but still no luck in buying them. Oh well- at least it means I won't start any new UFOs before I clear out my old ones!