- Geometric 3-1-2 Published In Mastering Peyote
- This necklace, formed of 80 beaded beads, was published as a project in Mastering Peyote.
- Profile And Cover Project In Perlen Poesie
- A profile of me and my work along with an accompanying project are published in issue 15 of Perlen Poesie.
- Lotus Necklace Published
- My Lotus Necklace is published in December 2013/ January 2013 Beadwork Magazine.
- Cosmic Diamonds Project Published
- This beaded beads project is published in the October/ November 2012 issue of Beadwork magazine.
- Darling Dahlias Project Published
- This project for an earring and pendant set is published in the October 2012 issue of Beads & Beyond magazine.
- Heroine Necklace Project Published
- This dramatic necklace, with its reversible pendant which also forms the clasp, featured as a Designer of the Year project in the August/ September 2012 issue of Beadwork magazine.
- All Angles Necklace Published
- This geometric necklace, with a hidden clasp, was featured as a Designer of the Year project in the June/ July 2012 issue of Beadwork Magazine.
- Pointy Pentagons Project Published
- These pentagon bangles, with their stripe design and their size variation, were published as Designer of the Year projects in the March/ April 2012 issue of Beadwork Magazine.
- 3 Projects Selected for Lark Book's Showcase 500 Beaded Jewlery Book
- This book, due to be available August 2012 will feature three of my beadwork projects.
- Earring Projects Published
- Two earrings projects are published in 'A Bounty of Bead + Wire Earrings' from Lark Books.
- Geometric Seed Project Published
- A colourful geometric beaded beads project is published in issue 34 of Making Jewellery magazine.
- Netted Delights Published
- A project of netted earrings using seed beads is published in the October 2011 issue of Beads & Beyond magazine.
- Miriam Bangle Published
- My Miriam Bangle is published as a project in the February/ March 2011 issue of Beadwork.
- Selected as a 2012 Beadwork Designer Of The Year
- I will have 1 project available in each of the 6 Beadwork Magazine issues of 2012.
- Article published on Italian website
- A small article on me and my work is published on an Italian website.
- Interview published on Bead Barmy Blog
- An interview with me about my work and inspirations is published on the Bead Barmy Blog.
- Limited Edition Kits Launched
- I have begun selling limited edition kits of some of my projects and technques.
- Geometric 1-9-1 wins 1st place in necklaces category of 2009 Bead Arts Awards
- My necklace Geometric 1-9-1 wins 1st place in the necklaces category of the 2009 Bead Arts Awards.
- Eye Bead Necklace published as a project
- My Eye Bead Necklace is published as a project in the Beadworkers Guild journal.
- Profiled on Spanish beading website
- An interview with me appears here.
- Work Published In Anthology
- Some of my beadwork is featured in the book "Celebrating Beadwork"
- Geometric 3-4-2 wins an honourable mention in 2008 Wearable Expressions
- My bracelet Geometric 3-4-2 wins an honourable mention in the jewellery category of the 2008 Wearable Expressions exhibition.
- Begin selling instructions on www.jeanpower.com
- My first patterns sold on this website on 22nd November 2007.
- Geometric 3-4-2 wins 1st place in Bead Art Awards- bracelets
- My bracelet Geometric 3-4-2 wins 1st place in the bracelet category of the 2007 Bead Art Awards.
- Geometric 3-4-1 wins 2nd place at Bead Art Awards
- My bracelet Geometric 3-4-1 wins 2nd place in the bracelet category of the 2007 Bead Art Awards.
- Geometric Beaded Beads win 1st place at Bead Art Awards
- A set of my Geometric Beaded Beads win 1st place in the Mixed Media category of the 2007 Bead Art Awards.
- Geometric 3-4-1 juried into final of Bead Dreams 2007
- My piece Geometric 3-4-1 was selected to be in the final of the Bead Dreams 2007 contest run by Bead and Button.
- Bead Magazine launched
- The first issue of Bead Magazine, of which I was editor, is published.
- 'The Big Book Of Weekend Beading' published
- 'The Big Book Of Weekend Beading' - a book that I co-wrote with Natalie Cotgrove, Julie Smallwood and Umbreen Hafeez - is published.
- Honeycomb Cubed- project published
- A project based on the 3d work developed in my Honeycomb Beadwork series is published in the Oct/Nov 2006 issues of Beadwork Magazine.
- Beading In London website launched
- My new website Beading In London is launched. The site is designed to be a useful resource for beaders whether you live in or around London or are planning a visit.
- Designer In The Spotlight
- I appear as the September 2006 Designer In The Spotlight on Bead-Patterns.com.
- 'Beading For Beginners' book published
- 'Beading For Beginners', a book I co-wrote with Liz Thornton is published. Published under the title 'So Easy... Beading' in the US.
- Dagger Flowers- project published
- Projects based on my Dagger Flowers series of beadwork appear in the April 2006 issue of Bead and Button Magazine under the title 'Playful Petals.
- 'Fiji In My Hands' Chosen as Contest Finalist
- "Fiji In My Hands", one of my bead embroidered and embellished purses, is chosen as a finalist in the Fire Mountain Gems 2005 Beading Contest.
- 4 Leaf Clover Chain Maille Weave
- Instructions for my 4 leaf clover- chain maille weave added to Maille Artisans website.
- Four Seasons of Jewelry Blog
- Began taking part in the Four Seasons of Jewelry Project.
Run by the Creative Wire Jewelry Forum, this is a project to keep you being creative and creating by making, posting and writing about a new item each week.
Look out for my weekly posts and see which ones turn into workshops or articles!
- Developing Peyote Bobbles- article
- An article on my Peyote Bobbles series of work.
Published in the September 2004 issue of the Beadworkers Guild.
- Winning entry in Focal Bead Challenge
- My Herringbone Ribbon Necklace won first place in the Focal Bead Challenge run by GBUK. The challenge was voted for by members of the public who attended the Glass Beadmakers UK bead fair in Stourbridge.
- Began selling patterns and instructions
- I began selling and publishing free patterns and instructions on bead-patterns.com
All my patterns can also be seen or the free ones downloaded from my patterns page.
- Weavers Knot- article
- A short article on using a weavers knot in your beading.
Published in the June 2004 issue of the Beadworkers Guild journal.
- Introduction to Beadwork Necklaces book- project published
- My original Peyote Bobbles Necklace which is part of a series of work, appears on pages 43-45 of this book published by the Beadworkers Guild under the title 'Flying Saucers'.
- Using Focal Beads- article with Liz Thornton, Anne Dyer and Fran Rose
- Featuring three of my necklaces and details on how I made them. See the gallery pages for two of the necklaces that featured.
Published in the March 2004 issue of the Beadworkers Guild.
- Glass Bead Makers UK- article
- An article about glass bead making in the UK. Focusing on three different makers and their different styles.
Published in the March 2004 issue of the Beadworkers Guild.
- Joined Committee of Beadworkers Guild
- Until September 2004 I was active on the committee of the Beadworkers Guild. As well as being a committee member and doing the website with my partner, I wrote and taught for them.
The Guild's website can be seen here.
- Began beading
- After purchasing a book on beading amulet purses with a small kit I started beading.