This 128 page book is crammed full of geometric beadwork to delight and inspire.
Featuring 28 projects (31 including the 3 extra postcards you ill receive) with over 170 diagrams and over 220 photos, there is something for everyone.
The book begins with the basics of geometric beadwork showing all of the techniques, tips and information you need to get started. It then moves onto colour and design considerations before separating into 4 different chapters: Triangles, Squares, Pentagons and 'Beyond Corners'.
Even if you have purchased instructions from me before, or done some other geometric beadwork there are still many projects and techniques which are brand new, never seen before.
In addition to full page photos, so you can see all the detail, every project has:
- The quantity and size of beads you will need
- The colours used (where I had them and the label hadn't come off the tube etc!)
- The techniques needed (every technique needed is shown in detail at the start of the book or relevant chapter)
- Sizing information (where relevant)
- Variation ideas (again where relevant)
- Detailed step-by-step instruction using a mix of text, diagrams and photos
- My favourite feature: 'In a nutshell'. This is for anyone who is more advanced and doesn't need each project completely spelt out. For you I have distilled each project down to its essential steps meaning you can read that and dive right in
Note that the price includes postage World-wide and as an extra bonus all orders also includes 3 specially designed postcards with extra projects/ patterns!
If you are interested in trade copies please contact me.
Don't worry about currency conversion, this is done automatically for you when you checkout.