Book Rolling Onwards
posted: Thursday, 25 October 2012
The book is on its last stage before heading to the printer. All that's happening now is one final check of all the photos and diagrams etc (this must be the most checked over book in the history of publishing!) then it will be uploaded and the presses will roll.
As soon as the book goes to print it will no longer be a pre-order and the price will increase slightly - plus I will also finally show you the full title and cover etc.
Until then here's a sneak peek of one of the projects- a beginner bangle.
In addition to a full page photo, so you can see all the detail, every project has:
- The quantity and size of beads you will need
- The colours used (where I had them and the label hadn't come off the tube etc!)
- The techniques needed (every technique needed is shown in detail at the start of the book or relevant chapter)
- Sizing information (where relevant)
- Variation ideas (again where relevant)
- Detailed step-by-step instruction using a mix of text, diagrams and photos (there are over 170 diagrams and over 220 photos spread throughout the 128 pages)
- My favourite feature: 'In a nutshell'. This is for anyone who is more advanced and doesn't need each project completely spelt out. For you I have distilled each project down to its essential steps meaning you can read that and dive right in