This class is now full but you can find some one-day classes (suitable for different time zones) for this here
- This is a 3 session (each session is 3 hours long and they're spread over 3 weeks) virtual Zoom beading class which will be run via the Zoom app and if you'd like to attend you will need will need to have a device audio (i.e. an iPad, iPhone or other smart phone, laptop or desktop computer) and have downloaded the Zoom app in advance of the class (the app is free and you don't need an account to attend).
- Full details & requirements will be sent out to you once you have registered and depending on when you book, and where you, are I will post you out the instructions or you will need to print them.
- The class fee of £75 is for all 3 sessions each of which is 3 hours long.
- Please note that virtual classes are just like in-person ones, it is your responsibility to be able to attend, but if you have any questions just contact me
- Please note that as instructions are sent out when you book refunds or swapping to a different class is not possible, however if places are available for the same class on another date a transfer may be possible
- Please note that class bookings are per person and if you would like multiple people to join they each need to book a place
- The level of this class is intermediate upwards - you must be very comfortable with Peyote Stitch (specifically circular). If you have any questions about the level of the class then please do just contact me before you book
This is a Zoom beading class covering MidMod Pots which is a series of beaded pots combining geometric beadwork, Rivolis, floral motifs and patterning.
The class will cover all the basics as well as 3 specific pots so you can choose which you bead over the weeks.
This is an advanced project and you must be comfortable with Peyote & Herringbone Stitch and using size 15 seed beads.
A full requirements list will be sent when you book but the general requirements are:
This class will be run over 3 sessions with optional homework in-between.
The dates are:
This class will begin at these times:
If you have any queries about the class content or suitability, please contact me.