This class is currently unscheduled. To schedule this class for your venue, please contact me.
This class is more suitable for evening UK/ Europe and daytime North America
- This is a virtual class which will be run via the Zoom app and if you'd like to attend you will need will need to have a device audio (i.e. an iPad, iPhone or other smart phone, laptop or desktop computer) and have downloaded the Zoom app in advance of the class (the app is free and you don't need an account to attend).
- Full details will be sent out to you once you have registered
-Please note that once requirements list and/ or instructions have been sent out refunds can not be given and places cannot be swapped to another person
- Please note that virtual classes are just like in-person ones, it is your responsibility to be able to attend, but if you have any questions just contact me
- The level of this class is beginner upwards, you don't need any previous experience apart from being able to handle beads and needle & thread
- If you have any questions about the level of the class then please do just contact me before you book
Note: this popular class is available as a pattern here but the class will be much more in-depth with multiple demonstrations and variations
Love the look of bead crochet but hate the thought of threading on all those beads in advance?
Want to replicate the technique without having to learn how on earth to do it?
This class teaches you how to adapt a basic beading technique to give you the look and feel of bead crochet without any of the hassle.
There is no crocheting, crochet hook or stringing on of beads involved.. this is a technique I have developed to remove all of those things which may be putting you off bead crochet.
You will not only learn the basic technique but also the essential tips and tricks to make it work and be able to bead continuous bangles as well as crochet-effect ropes.
The class will look at beading a basic spiralled bangle and finishing it continuously as well as replicating other patterns.
This 5-hour class will begin at these times: