Would you like to treat yourself with a special beading kit & project?
Do you want to add an extra level of excitement and intrigue to your beading with a specially designed ornament & jewellery kit?
Then this limited-edition Christmas kit, which is designed to be both a surprise and a bead-along, is for you!
After ordering you'll be sent out all the necessary supplies minus two important things... a picture and the instructions!
Instead these will be emailed to you, separated into separate days of beading, so that you can complete a bit each day (around 20-60 minutes per day) which leads up to a special ornament that you can hang on the day and keep for years to come (you will also be able to access the full instructions at any time the start of November so that you can bead it at your own pace if needed).
The exact design is, as always, a secret but is completely different than previous years and is a unique, sparkling hanging ornament which can also be separated for a different look or worn as a bold necklace!
This year for the first time it is available in three colour options:
- Golds & reds (contains over 35g of 24k gold-plated beads)
- Silvers & blues (contains over 35g of Palladium & silver plated beads)
- Reds & greens
Each kit contains:
- 28g of size 15 Delica beads in 2 colours
- 10g of size 15 Miyuki seed beads
- 150+ Swarovski pearls, chatons & bicone crystals
- Jewellery tag showing the year of the kit
- Needles and thread
- All packaged with a box you can use to store this years ornament (and also any previous years you have already beaded!)
- World-wide tracked postage (the kits will begin shipping at the end of September)
If you miss being able to join in for this Christmas don't worry, the kit will be available until all have sold out but I have no plans for it to be available as a pattern.
Pleaese note that this is an advanced project using small beads and advanced components which are joined together.
I love to support and encourage individuals who make beadwork so please feel free to use anything you make from these instructions or kit as gifts or to sell to support your bead buying habit!