Learn how to combine cabochons, crystals and seed beads united with bead embroidery and bead weaving to create a dramatic yet wearable piece.
You can make a full Liekulis Necklace or smaller elements which are perfect as pendants or even earrings.
The 12-page instructions included work for any round, square, oval and even uneven cabochon you wish to embellish.
All tutorials contain full instructions and tips as well as check lists for all tools, materials and techniques needed to help you shop and plan.
Materials needed (exact requirements depend on what you make:
- Size 11 seed beads
- Size 15 seed beads
- Size 8 seed beads
- 3mm bicone crystals (or 4mm or other featured beads as desired)
- 5 x 25mm Polaris rings (or other rings of your choice) - optional
- 6 x 24mm Polaris cabochons (or similar, can be any size desired)
- Ultrasuede or felt for backing- optional
- Thick interfacing or Lacys stiff stuff
- Popper/ snap fastener
- Needle and thread of choice
I love to support and encourage individuals who make beadwork so please feel free to use anything you make from these instructions as gifts or to sell to support your bead buying habit!
Sadly due to EU VAT regulations I cannot sell this as an instant download but the file will be sent to you asap. If you would like it instantly you can purchase it here but if you are within the EU you will be charged VAT.