This is an opportunity to own a set of hand-coloured enamel pins, which were specially designed by me so that us beaders could have a colourful and fun way to play with our geometric beadwork and create interchangeable brooches/ pins. (I also have a floral based pin set available here).
The idea is that you create your own unique, geometric beadwork which can be worn behind the pins and then removed, swapped or added to whenever you want a change.
Each set comes with 3 pins: 2 triangles and a square. Each has a unique geometric design in black and white and the triangles also have some subtle, sparkly grey glitter added. Their monochrome colouring means you can use any colour of bead to mix-and-match for the look you desire. The pins even look great worn by themselves!
Included, when you purchase:
- 3 hand-coloured hard enamel plated pins (each pin is packed separately on its own backing card and in its own bag so you can split the set if wanted)
- 2 backs for each pin - a regular back and a plastic back so you can use your favourite
- An instant download of the instructions to make the beadwork
- A jewellery box to store the pins and beadwork in
- Signed & tracked postage World-wide
These pins are unique and designed by me so are not available anywhere else.Please note that as the pins are plated and then coloured by hand (you can see an video showing an example of the technique here) each one is unique and there may be slight differences.