The perfect kit to help you learn how to create your own Beaded Frame bangle (or bracelet) whilst making a matching set.
Beaded using peyote and brick stitch, with two different sizes of seed beads these frames can incorporate feature beads or be left empty to simply showcase your beading skills.
Each kit contains:
- Enough feature and seed beads (Japanese Toho matte gold seeds in two different sizes) to create two complementary bangles
- Beading thread and needles
- An instant download of the instructions so you can get reading whilst waiting for the kit
Your choices are:
Seed bead size:
- Large (sizes 11 & 8 seeds)
- Small (sizes 15 & 11 seeds)
Feature beads (all in appropriate sizes to match seed beads)
- Swarovski Pearls in Jade & Crystal Copper
- Swarovski Pearls in Dark Purple & Vintage Gold
- Czech Rondelles in greens (both new and vintage)
The 13-page instruction booklet contains detailed step-by-step instructions with photographs and diagrams for the project plus variations. As soon as you order you will be able to download the instructions so you can start reading whilst waiting for your kit to arrive.
To bead this kit you need to know peyote and brick stitch and be comfortable following instructions.
The price of the kit includes postage worldwide.
I love to support and encourage individuals who make beadwork so please feel free to use anything you make from these instructions as gifts or to sell to support your bead buying habit!